The Pittsburgh & Wexford-based Real Estate attorney team help clients navigate the regulatory environment of land use, planning, and zoning with respect to the construction, financing, acquisition, disposition, and management of real estate projects.
Zoning and land use laws affect how an owner can develop and use a property. Starting a project without the help of a knowledgeable team of attorneys can cost an owner greatly. The attorneys of Maiello, Brungo & Maiello have extensive experience in guiding and representing commercial and residential developers, owners, landlords, and tenants through the complicated processes of zoning and land use regulations so that they can build projects that succeed.
MB&M’s attorneys are able to represent clients and provide assistance with regard to the following:
- Monitor municipal ordinance developments on behalf of clients and identify and evaluate up-front specific ordinance requirements and processes;
- Provide guidance through all stages of the municipal approval process;
- Prosecute numerous site plan applications for commercial and residential developments;
- Obtain zoning approval for projects from municipal zoning hearing boards, planning commissions and elected municipal councils, including variances, special exceptions, or conditional use approvals;
- Handle issues relating to the use of a property or its dimensions.
Additionally, we are able to leverage our team of business lawyers and construction lawyers to provide additional services to clients regarding issues related to financing, entity structure, title insurance, project development agreements, and construction dynamics before, during and after a project.