Alfred C. Maiello is the Senior Managing Partner with Maiello Brungo & Maiello, and has been recognized by Super Lawyers as one of the top attorneys in Pennsylvania in his areas of practice. His broad-based expertise covers numerous practice areas including public sector law, corporate law, acquisitions and mergers, commercial transactions, business litigation, construction, and real estate law. Mr. Maiello also has extensive experience in the litigation of employment discrimination, personnel-related litigation, and civil rights matters.
- Counsels clients in the formation and interpretation of contracts and service agreements.
- Litigates construction-related disputes in state and federal court.
- Advises clients on large-scale property acquisitions and associated legal issues.
- Represents private clients in the formation of business entities including: Corporations, Partnerships, Limited liability companies, Non-profit corporations.
- Counsels business organizations on legal issues surrounding corporate restructuring, mergers, and acquisitions.
Labor & Employment Law
- Advises public and private sector clients on a wide range of labor and employment issues including: discrimination claims, employee benefit claims, development of legally sound employment policies,
- Serves as lead negotiator for numerous public-sector entities during collective bargaining negotiations with teachers’ unions, police and firefighter associations, and municipal employee unions.
School & Municipal Law
- Represented School Districts as Solicitor for over 50 years and counsels clients on a multitude of matters affecting public school districts.
- Represents public entities in a variety of roles, including as Solicitor, special labor counsel, and bond counsel.
- Approved panel counsel providing defense representation to public entities through various insurance companies.